Saturday, July 23, 2011

Behind again!!

Well I'm behind again! :) The first few pictures were of Braydens pack meeting where he received his wolf, just don't mind how I look, I went for comfort and not style :) Thanks for taking our picture Mindy!


These pictures are from atomic days in Arco at the parade. We also went out to celebrate Claytons b-day. I was kind of a bum this year and didn't even make it to the park. Oh well!



The famous ping pong drop. It missed us again this year and the kids took off down the road to try and get a few but only Brayden got one and he was sweet enough to give it to Ash who didn't get one.


We also saw the McIntyre family just a few cars down the road so we had to go say hi. Love the look on Tristans face.


I couldn't get Grandpa to smile in any of the pictures I took. I don't know for sure what face this was but at least he was looking our direction.


This is what Dillon was doing when the motorcycles were going by, he really didn't like it.

I thought I would put this shot in here, the kids laughed at this little guy because he was being funny on his bike.

Clayton is two. Crazy how fast that went. We missed his actual birthday because we were at the reunion but Breanna had a little party at Grandmas. He loves his trucks and loves Cars stuff. We of course got him the noisy toy that I'm sure is driving Breanna crazy. :) Happy late Birthday Clay bug!

Even Riley was trying to get his Mater truck



We also took a trip to Yellowstone and had Mom and Dad come with us. We went to a ton of shops and the Bear and Wolf Discovery Center and the main reason was to take the kids to the Playmill theatre to watch the play High School Musical. Ashlyn loved it, Brayden had fun too even though he said he only liked the boys and Dan just tolerated it. As for my parents and myself we liked it all. As for the pictures Ashlyn wanted her picture taken with everything and Brayden I managed to get into a few. I guess Ash is my little model and Brayden is acting more and more like his Dad.




Brayden acting like he is pulling the carriage. Funny kid










These were the bones and leg in the wolf area. The kids thought it was cool that the birds were still eating on it.






We also saw the bears named Kobuk and Nakina finding all their food that was hidden under  tree branches and things. They wandered all over pushing the stuff around to get to the food.


The kids also liked the big bear couch in the store. I think we all had a fun day and we were all pretty tired by the time we got home.


No comments: